Alexander Volkanovski calls Brian Ortega 'f*cking drug cheat' in tense question and answer session staredown

 

It was at that point clear heading into the UFC 266 question and answer session that featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski didn't care for Brian Ortega. Yet, when standing up close and personal with his restricting mentor on The Ultimate Fighter 29, Volkanovski took things up a score by pointing out Ortega's past with execution improving medications. 

UFC President Dana White needed to keep an arm on the two warriors during the question and answer session staredowns as they jawed at one another. Amidst the trade, Volkanovski said, "I didn't think about you popping. That sh*t don't agree with me. You don't have the right to be here. Mate, you're a f*cking drug cheat." 

Volkanovski was alluding to a 2014 positive medication test from Ortega that upset an accommodation succeed at UFC on FOX 12 to a no-challenge after he came up certain for drostanolone, a notable steroid. Ortega was suspended for quite some time and later apologized for taking the PED before the occasion. 

On the dais during the question and answer session, Volkanovski was less immediate toward Ortega, who generally sat peaceful as the UFC champ called him "amateurish," adding he saw "shortcoming" in the title challenger. 

"What disturbs me the most is amateurish," Volkanovski said. "I've placed the hard yards in my entire life, particularly in this vocation. That is the manner by which I got this belt. Also, he half-asses it, turns up preparing late. And so on. 

"Clearly, showing shortcoming a couple of years back, popping, delivering, you know what I mean? Sh*t like that. That sh*t bothers me. It's not amateurish, and I ain't regarding that sh*t." 

At the point when Ortega attempted to shield himself, it supported the generally warmed Volkanovski to cut him off. 

"Man, since the time I got advised you popped, I had no clue," he said. "Since I got told, that is it. I'm finished. That sh*t doesn't remain with me." 

"You've been done, isn't that so? Try not to do sh*t about it, however," answered Ortega. 

Volkanovski has more than once excused Ortega since their time together on TUF 29, which he conveyed when colleagues rivals from Ortega's to procure spots in the two sections of the unscripted TV drama competition's finals. 

Ortega has communicated disarray concerning how things got so close to home, yet on Thursday he said it didn't make any difference how genuinely he has been taken. 

"I'm now here," he said. "I will impart the octagon to him, if he prefers it." 

"He has the right to be here, I'll give him that," Volkanovski countered. "However, he ain't taking the belt. He doesn't merit it."

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama
link text